Watch this video of Yoga Teacher Shawn Bradford to learn more about her amazing teacher training experience.
Key topics of study include:
· Fundamental & key elements of asana & anatomy, with a strong emphasis on safety & alignment principles
· Yoga philosophy, history, & sacred texts
· A combination of classical & contemporary techniques from a variety of major hatha yoga systems
· Chakras, bandas, mudras, kriyas & koshas
· Modifying classes for special needs, pre & post natal yoga
· Ayurvedic Science & Holistic Living
· Learning Sanskrit, basic chanting & sound therapy
· Pranayama & meditation
· Art of sequencing a class, setting a theme, & creating playlists
· Practice teaching, teaching methodology & effective manual adjustments
· Lifestyle, ethics & mindful living, and more!
The 2018 Spring Yoga Teacher Training dates are February 16- May 19th, 2018.
The schedule is Tuesday/Thursday evenings from 6pm-9pm and the third weekend of the month Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 11am-4pm.
The tuition is $2,850. Early Bird rate is $2,600, date until January 13th. Information session is January 13th at 11AM. A $200 deposit is required to secure the Early Bird rate. We have a payment program for those who cannot pay the full amount; however, those who pay-in-full receive a free Manduka Pro-Lite yoga mat.
Our program is designed for those who want to teach yoga and for those who simply want to deepen their understanding and personal practice.
Along with our program comes added benefits, such as unlimited yoga during training. We provide teaching opportunities to support our graduates, including a weekly class taught exclusively by Urban Yoga’s graduates. In addition, attending teacher training is a life-changing experience that will connect you to a supportive community of teachers, mentors, and lifetime friends.
For more info or to sign up, please visit our front desk today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!