Watch this video of Yoga Teacher Shawn Bradford to learn more about her amazing teacher training experience.
Key topics of study include:
· Fundamental & key elements of asana & anatomy, with a strong emphasis on safety & alignment principles
· Yoga philosophy, history, & sacred texts
· A combination of classical & contemporary techniques from a variety of major hatha yoga systems
· Chakras, bandas, mudras, kriyas & koshas
· Modifying classes for special needs, pre & post natal yoga
· Ayurvedic Science & Holistic Living
· Learning Sanskrit, basic chanting & sound therapy
· Pranayama & meditation
· Art of sequencing a class, setting a theme, & creating playlists
· Practice teaching, teaching methodology & effective manual adjustments
· Lifestyle, ethics & mindful living, and more!
Summer Intensive: June 9th-Aug 27th, 2017
$2500- Early registration rate until May 31st, 2017
$200 deposit required to reserve space in training
Includes: Unlimited yoga, course materials, discount on workshops, discount on boutique items, mentoring & training sessions. This training is available to anyone simply looking to deepen their person practice, or for aspiring yoga teachers!
For more info or to sign up, please visit our front desk today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!