300-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING WITH TARA MARTELL & HAMID JABBAR
Elevate your training & advance your teaching career
Take your practice and passion to the next level. Urban Yoga is offering its first 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training with Tara Martell and Hamid Jabbar. Advanced Yoga Teacher Training will deepen your learning, fine-tune your teaching style and raise your vibration. The immersive 1-year program meets every second weekend, starting February 10, 2017.
What You Will Learn
The program will go beyond asana to teach advanced class planning and sequencing, deeper meditation, yoga philosophy, pranayama, cuing & demonstrating, chakras, koshas, prana and energetic body, seasonal and restorative yoga, the business of yoga & social media, plus posture labs and weekend workshops with top Valley teachers.
Special Guest Instructor Weekends with…
Meghan Kruljac & Becky Richards
What Sets Us Apart
* One-on-one Mentor Program to guide you through the program and beyond
* Practice teaching time on Urban Yoga’s schedule
* Unlimited yoga during training and discounted yoga memberships after graduation
Dates & Cost
* Cost is $3,800 (Urban Yoga 200-hr graduates $3,600); $300 deposit. Payment plans are available.
* Starts February 10th, 2017 and meets every second weekend for one year. Hours: Friday 6pm-9pm; Saturday10am-5pm; and Sunday 10am-5pm.
* For 200-hr YTT graduates
* Email email@example.com, call 602-277-9642
* Registration is now open!